Sofalvi Door Systems can help you with all your Service & Repair needs
The reason why we at Sofalvi Door Systems are recognized for our expertise in door openers and garage doors in London, ON is from our numerous years of experience and reputation in the sales, installation, maintenance and garage door repair of complete garage door systems.
If a problem with your garage door comes up, our very skilled specialists will identify the issue and provide you with a fast solution, very efficiently, so there is no need to worry. To us, properly serving you is essential, so setting up a yearly Preventive Maintenance Program (PMP), for your residential door as well as for your commercial or agricultural doors, is highly recommended to prevent unpleasant surprises. This way, your overhead door will operate at maximum efficiency for years to come and remain safe.
Do you experience problems with your garage door opener?
- It doesn’t work
- It opens and closes by itself
- It makes annoying noises
Do you experience problems with your garage door?
- It doesn't open, or open with difficulty
- It doesn't close correctly, or completely
- It doesn't reverse direction
We are just a call away! Our expert technicians will promptly answer your questions, or schedule an appointment for your garage door repair, garage door maintenance or any other garage door or garage door opener problem. Here are some of the services we provide:
- Garage door maintenance, garage door repair and adjustment of garage door parts including:
- damaged sections
- door cables
- broken springs
- broken or bent rollers
- Garage door maintenance, garage door repair and adjustment of problematic garage doors including:
- noisy garage doors
- bent or misaligned tracks
- Replacement of hardware
- Safety inspection
- Other garage door maintenance needs:
- other garage door repair needs
- other garage door adjustment needs
No problem is too difficult for us! Entrust your garage door needs to us and we will solve them to your complete satisfaction.
Why choose Sofalvi Door Systems? Here are a few good reasons:
- We are part of the Garaga Expert Network.
- Our technicians are certified; therefore, our services meet the highest standards of professionalism.
- Our staff will provide professional advice because we know our products perfectly.
- We are a member of CFIB (Canadian Federation of Independent Business).
- We provide services for residential and commercial customers.
- We cover the areas of: Tillsonburg, Brownsville, Mount Elgin, Ingersoll, Woodstock, Burgessville, Norwich, Otterville, Springford, Courtland, Delhi, Simcoe, Port Dover, Turkey Point, Long Point, Port Rowan, Port Burwell, Langton, Straffordville, Aylmer, St Thomas.
- We provide garage door repair service, replacement parts and accessories for:
Garage Door Brands
CHI Overhead Door
Garage Door Opener Brands
- We love our work and we pride ourselves on the services we offer.
- Therefore, you can completely trust us! Call us today: 519-842-6747
What you need to know about residential spring and track systems
During the closing and the opening of a door, the spring system is the moving part of a garage door under a lot of tension. This is why it is important to take care of it regularly or to change the springs if they are worn. There are two kinds of springs available: "extension" type (must be provided with safety cables in the event that the springs break) or "torsion" type (safer, much quieter and longer lasting). Selecting the right spring system is done based on the frequency of expected use, the size of your door and the clearance available above the top of the door.
If your garage door produces annoying noises as soon as it opens or closes, it may be the result of a broken roller or the misalignment of panels (causing friction on the tracks). This problem is serious and should not be overlooked because your garage door could come off its tracks and compromise the safety of your family.
At Sofalvi Door Systems, our experts are able to perform this delicate work. They can put your garage door back in place, verify the tension of the springs, perfectly align the system, and do the maintenance required so the door remains in the best possible condition, considering the age of your door. Note that reasons other than normal wear can cause your garage door to come off its tracks.
The components of the door system are made or assembled by Garaga or meets the highest standards of the company, and the 100% Garaga seal affixed to residential garage doors attests to this. If your next garage door is purchased at Sofalvi Door Systems, we are convinced you will be satisfied with the product and the quality of our installation, maintenance and repair services.